Federal Premium Terminal Ascent Ammunition allows you to go beyond what you ever thought possible. Any hunt. Any range. Bonded construction penetrates deep on close targets, while the patented Slipstream polymer tip initiates expansion at velocities 200 fps lower than comparable designs. The bullet’s long, sleek profile offers an extremely high ballistic coefficient, and its AccuChannel groove technology improves accuracy and minimizes drag. Now available in a full selection of long-range hunting cartridges. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.
- Match-grade long-range accuracy in a bonded hunting bullet
- Extremely high ballistic coefficient
- Exclusive Slipstream polymer tip helps flatten trajectories and initiate low-velocity expansion
- Less wind drift and drop
- AccuChannel groove technology minimizes drag
- Copper shank and bonded lead core retain weight for deep penetration at any range
Made In United States of America